Looking for diagrams online, parts for sale

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for diagrams online, parts for sale
From: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:33:17 -0400
Hey all :)

I am looking for diagrams online that I can add to my already over-flowing
Lotus Notes database...  I have been to Rimmer and SpitBits, any other
suggestions?

In particular, I am looking for wiring diagrams.. this weekend the shell of
my car is getting gutted and sent out for plastic beading, so I would like
to find one online... if not, I can order a manual from the local Pep Boys,
but an online one would be great so that I would have it for Sunday... Any
suggestions?

Also, can anyone explain to me the difference in the OD/non-OD
transmissions?  How can I tell which one I have, and which one is BETTER to
have (performance wise)

In addition, I will have a lot of spare parts left over when this is all
said and done... Right now I have the following that I am getting rid of,
if interested, please make an offer:

For a '72 Spitfire 1300:

Front left and right suspensions as bolted to chasis
4 wire rims
Rear left and right axle/upright suspension components

Will be willing to trade if someone is interested...

Let me know!

Thanks all,
Bob