Re: OK, got my pics online (did I mention this already?)

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: OK, got my pics online (did I mention this already?)
From: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 08:47:37 -0400
Joe,

We have decided to repaint the car Deep Forest Metallic Green, a very nice
shade of green that is very popular on new Eclipses...

Bob

Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> on 08/13/98 05:52:37 PM

To:   Robert Perciaccante/PH/Novartis
cc:

Bob,
I looked at your pictures and the Number plate indicates that your car
was painted Damson at the factory (that's the maroon color that
dominates the car).  What color are you going to paint it?

Joe.

robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com wrote:

> Please check them out and tell me what you think!
>
> http://www.pipeline.com/~orcusomega/spitfire
>
> I apologize if I already sent this to the list, I forget if I did or not
:)

> Thanks all,
> Bob
>
> P.S.  Next week I will have a listing of parts for sale/trade/etc and
what
> I need... If anyone can assist, I would appreciate it!

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer