Re: Spitfire Diagrams and Photos: Lotus Notes

To: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Diagrams and Photos: Lotus Notes
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:33:22 -0500
Bob,

I'm always interested in information! Unfortunately, I don't have Lotus
Notes. I suspect few of us do, unless it's used at/for work.

I have Microsoft Access (<grin> because of work). Is it possible to
export your data for Access? It's an MDB file, I think.

Vic

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael