Sorry

To: spitfire <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sorry
From: Mike Kunzig <mkunzig@stk.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:49:52 -0500
Vic and everyone else,

I apologize for being rude, for in fact I already know Bob and I help
him work on his car every weekend(at least the two weekends he's had the
car). I was trying to be funny and I realize now that my very vague stab
at a joke would only be understood by Bob himself.

I just joined the list today becasue the Triumph list generatd about 100
- 200 emails a day and I just didn't have time to wade through them all.
I still wanted to participate so I decided to join this list which was
supposedly more pinpointed to the car I am helping to restore. Just for
point of referance I am the one Bob refers to as Tiny on his web page if
you've looked at his gallary yet. If you haven't it's at:

http://www.pipeline.com/~orcusomega/spitfire

Take a look and you'll understand. I'm the guy that gets all the goofy
picture ideas. Sorry again for leaving everyone in the dark.

Mike

--
Michael Kunzig, Junior Developer
Analytical Graphics Inc.