TR4 / 4A cart

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 / 4A cart
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:05:39 -0500
Listers,

I'm in the process of making a rolling cart to hold the tub of my TR4A.
When the tub bolts to the car frame it has different mounting locations
at various heights.  Has anyone came up with the dimensions for the
these various heights based on a given point on the frame?  If so
would you be willing to share those dimensions?

TIA

"Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Rebulding has commenced)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)