Re: List archives

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:58:54 -0400
Mark, that search is the most wonderful thing since sliced bread.

I tried a few searchs and found lots of threads to review. It should be even
better when the whole archive is available to search.
Up to this point, I have been saving messages that I thought would be relavent
to me in the future. Now I doubt that I'll be saving as much because I'll be
able to go back and get what I want quickly and efficiently.

Many thanks.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario