Re: Gas Pains

To: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Gas Pains
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 07:07:44
Brian, another interesting note is that those pesky fulcrum pins on some
types of fuel pumps for the spitfire will leak fuel into the crankcase and
onto the outside of your engine.  I had to play this game about a month
ago.  So if you change your fuel pump and just can't find out why it is
leaking, this could be it.

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire