RE: Oil Pressure Switch

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Oil Pressure Switch
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:02:45 PDT
I have a Smiths gauge also.  I got it from LBC restorer that I bought my
car from.  He believed it came from a Triumph but he wasn't sure.  I
haven't gotten around to putting it in yet but when I ever do I plan on
putting in between the temp and fuel and relocate the headlight switch
the left side of the driver's side panel.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spit