RE: How I spent my weekend (long & rambling)

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: How I spent my weekend (long & rambling)
From: Tustin <tustin@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:06:36 -0600

        Trivia: the new seats are black with fixed head rests. Anyone
know what era spit they're from ? (The only pictures I saw in VB
were either adjustable or no head rest at all) Other than the head
rest and condition, they're similar to my old brown ones, with
a lever to recline, another to flip the whole seat forward, and
sliding rails on the bottom.

[Tustin]
'70 Spit?  Are that recline handles huge?  That year had fixed backed seats
and the handles were door handles from the then defunct MG Midget.

-Tustin
'67 Spit (FD2045L)