Re: Speedometers named Eric

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Speedometers named Eric
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:15:33 -0400
At 01:30 PM 9/17/98 -800, Neil McAllister wrote:
>When I printed off and showed my wife the brilliant explanation of how
english
>speedometers really work, as an example of all the truly clever things we
loftily
>discuss here, she raised a good question.
>
>When the raisin moves closer to Eric does he slow down in anticipation of
reaching
>his goal, or does he speed up in his excitement at the prospect of
lunch/dinner/brunch/snack?

Some things are best left unanswered.  It just works, that's all.

 Next, she will be wanting to know how the Lucas Smoke Principal works.
All I can tell her is, when the smoke escapes from the wires, the car stops
working.

P.S.   That Spit (Emma) of yours is really a late model!

Electrics - R - Me,
Atwell Haines
79 Spitfire