Winter Storage

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Winter Storage
From: Kewels68@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 11:37:36 EDT
Hello:

     As a new(July) owner of a '76 Spitfire and even newer member of VTR, I am
addressing this list for the first time.
     As I live in Minnesota, I recognize that a season called "winter" is fast
approaching. I was wondering if any of you could share with me any tips on
preparing/storing my car for the cold season. I plan on storing it in my
garage, and am particularly interested in what should be done with the
interior,the convertible top and fluids(brake) etc. (I plan on getting a good
cover). Any suggestions would be appreciated

TIA
Kevin
kewels68@aol.com