the end (for now)

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: the end (for now)
From: "Andrew J. Braverman" <ajb23@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:57:34 -0400
Well, priorities have gotten the better of me...  as an architecture
student, and being away from home, and with no money, I cant afford to keep
my spitfire.  She is not in perfect shape, but it turns out that she runs
like a charm.  only fixes to the horn and windshield wipers to go through
inspection, so if anyone wants a spit (I'm in central NJ, near Pricneton),
let me know...

I hate to let her go, but if she sits there all her seals will dry up and
crack...

she is a blue 1965 Mk. II with an OK soft top and some rust, but not too
bad.  the frame is good and straight and she runs strong even though she has
her share of problems and could do with some babying for a while.

and she has a recently rebuilt steering rack installed.