Re: [Fwd: Description wanted]

To: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Description wanted]
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:52:06 -0400
Kirby,
I have had nothing but good luck with BPNW. Once, they left a part out of my
order, but upon calling them, they sent one immediately.
I have purchased 2 of the tops you are wondering about.  I am quite pleased with
them, especially considering the price.  They are a thinner, cheaper looking
vinyl than the "nice" tops such as Robbins, but they work just fine.  I put one
on my spit  several months ago...the only problem I have noted is that the snaps
aren't very strong, and the painted tops separate from the female snap on the
reverse of the vinyl. I think this is very easy to fix with a hardware store
snap replacement kit.   I figure even if I have to replace the whole top every
two years or so, it is worth it.   Of course, my car isn't a show car or
anything, so functionality is my main concern at this point.

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+
Winder, GA, USA

--
**Work is the curse of the drinking class. **
      --Oscar Wilde