Re: Funny story and rear end sag questions

To: "Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@cwix.com>
Subject: Re: Funny story and rear end sag questions
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:50:19 -0700 (PDT)
---"Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@cwix.com> wrote:
> Curiously, before I got interested in Spits, I too was always afraid
of
> impending disaster every time I saw a car with this type of rear
end.  Now
> I've seen later model Mercedes convertibles with huge cambers, so
there must
> be something pretty positive about its use.

I saw an '80's Jaguar XJ6 tooling down the road with more negative
camber on the rears than my Spit!  Wonder how THAT baby handled...  :-)

Chip

==
Chip Mautz
Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler Sport   -(O|||||||O)-
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

The essence of an adventure is you never know how it will turn out.