whole car or just pieces for sale!

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: whole car or just pieces for sale!
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:17:37 -0500
Hi everyone,

To verify that my sanity is in doubt I purchased another Spitfire today, an
'80 1500 w/ hardtop.  I wAs really only looking for a decent tub but if you
can get the whole car for the same money...  So here's the deal, this car
is in much better shape than my current driver a '76 1500.  I'm interested
in selling the '76 complete or as parts.  I also have a completely restored
frame, (no rust, sandblasted and painted with POR 15) that I'm willing to
sell with the car or seperately.  The car runs good but needs carpet, new
drivers side floor and rockers.  It has new seats and top, and rebuilt carb
and several hundred dollars worth of new parts.  The amount of interest
that I get will determine if I sell it whole or as parts.  If you are
interested in the car or any Spitfire part at all please e-mail me.  If I
do decide to part it out I'll probably wait a few weeks before I get rid of
the diff., or trans. to make sure the new car is o.k. but the rest of the
car should be up for grabs soon.  This car is certainly restorable for
anyone who can weld or do body work ( I can't right now) and I would love
to se it go as a unit rather than hassle with parting it out. I can let
details be known off the list.

Glenn