vinyl posts

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vinyl posts
From: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 20:40:27 -0800
I took the windshield out of my spit today.  The interior of the rain
gutter posts and the top windshield bar have black vinyl covering the
metal.  What are these parts called?  The closest thing I can find is in
the VB catalog pg 55.  Bottom frame #7 where it says Rubber-Post Set.

If this is actually what it is called, let me know.  Of course, it still
doesn't tell me what the top part is called.

 Huw Upshall                      Email:       hupshall@wolfenet.com
                                               hupshall@microsoft.com
                                  http:        www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'