RE: Test -- Delete

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Test -- Delete
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:29:03 -0800 (PST)
---"Colhard, Chuck" <ColhardC@cadmus.com> wrote:

> 10 degrees in Atlanta - the partially sane ones (like moi) left the
Spits in
> the garage. I drove in to the city with "Darth" (ugly black Mercury
Sable
> with a great heater and tight windows).

Yup, it's VERY cold in Atlanta.  What happened - who turned off the
heat?

I, being of sound mind and body, left the Spitfire (top down, no less)
in the garage bay, and drove my '99 Jeep.  Convertible top.  1o temp
outside, w/ the wind chill.  It took me 20 miles to get it warm - I
was wearing gloves INSIDE the jeep to stay warm!

Just as it warmed up, I was at work...  ;-)

I hear it will be in the 50's by the end of the week...

Cheers

Chip
==
Chip Mautz - Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"15 may get you 20, but that's alright.  'Cuz they'll be rockin'
and a rollin' on a Livingston Saturday Night!" - Rev. Jimmy Buffett