Rear hubs

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear hubs
From: OneTimeCRX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 03:54:06 EST
I am including a message from a friend of mine about removing the rear hubs
from a spitfire 1500.  We're overhauling the rear end drivetrain/suspension,
among many other things.  We've got the driveshaft/brake plate/hub assembly
out of the car, and now need to remove the hubs without damaging anything.
Has anybody successfully done this?  The old old hubs are warped and crack the
brake drums.  TIA!

Henry Chea
89 CR-X
79 Spit