Web page update

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, dubious1@earthlink.net,
Subject: Web page update
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 08:59:57 -0500
Hey gang:

For those of you playing along at home, I've updated my Spitfire
restoration project web site with pictures of the body all assembled and
ready for exterior paint and the motor being installed.  (What a
milestone, huh?)

If you've already seen all of the previous installments (up to the
painting of the jambs) you can just skip to the new stuff by clicking on
http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/jambs.htm and following the links
from there.

For the complete story, and info about my other cars you can poke around
my garage at http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/toys.htm  Just don't
knock anything over, okay?  :^)

John

(BTW, that racer stuff is visible in the background of one of the pics
for the curious among us.)