Odd Question

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Odd Question
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 20:37:36 -0800
I had my Spit repainted last Fall & it looks great. It has recently come to
my attention from a number of my friends and a couple of strangers, that my
car is being used in the body shop's tv ads. I checked over my
contract/workorder from them and could not see anything that said by
signing I was giving them permission to use my car in advertising. Any
thoughts from the list on what I should do? Is this a normal or common
practice? All advice will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark
'80 Spit
Mark Milotay, Principal