Phoneing Rimmer Brothers from US

To: slevine@toucan.com, lgmtr6@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Phoneing Rimmer Brothers from US
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:01:16 EST
I'm not doing this as an advertisement, but I got in the mail an ad for long
distance calls.  It should make those Rimmers, etc., calls less expensive.  If
anyone has a better service, let me know!:

Dial 101-6868
before the number you're calling and the cost is 7.9 cents per minute to
US, CANADA and UK!
Other countries are more per schedule.
No website I can find (PT1 communications) for this offer, but PT1 has a site.
US= 101-6868+1+areacode+number
Overseas= 101-6868+011+country code+number

I've done it in the US and it's true.
Will be calling Canada and UK soon to test that.
You do not switch long distance companies, the charges are on your local
company bill (Bell Atlantic for me).

Call them at 1-888-660-5377 if you have questions.

Clark