Re: Clutch and Slave Cylinders

To: Craig <smi2685@ibm.net>, Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch and Slave Cylinders
From: "Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:40:56 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Craig <smi2685@ibm.net>
To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 7:00 PM
Subject: Clutch and Slave Cylinders

>so it left ! I mean IT LEFT !  BOOM, across the garage off the Coke machine
>(has beer in it), and landed on an old chair.  It proceeded to melt the
>plastic Nauga Hide cover, the spring was laying on the floor about 20 ft
>away.

Craig, ....  umm I don't know you, but I'm sure a bunch of us from the list
would love to come and see your garage sometime. I'd especially be
interested in inspecting the damage done to that coke machine..... Maybe
even revel in the fact that due to its rock solid (non Lucas) construction,
it still functions after being torpedoed by a clutch slave piston.

Mr. "You guys need moderation!" has no idea of the fun he is missing!

Jeff Williams
ROTFLMAO and insanely jealous of Craig's Garage.