Single Rail Transmission Parts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Single Rail Transmission Parts
From: "Elizabeth Reynolds" <emreynolds59@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:40:59 -0600
Hello Listers,
I am looking for some undamaged gears for a single rail (oil thrower)
transmission. My rebuild candidate is equipped with J- Type overdrive,
however, the transmission gears for non O/D units are the same. I
specifically need a cluster gear (laygear), reverse idler (21 teeth) and a
1st. & 2nd Syncronizer hub. Cash or trade, I have the remains of a 1980
Spitfire organ doner in my garage.
                                                Best Regards,
                                                John Reynolds
1979 Spitfire