Not LBC, just DOH!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Not LBC, just DOH!
From: Will - 77V8 Spitfire <spitfire@angel.webos1.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 02:39:37 -0600 (EST)
I've been working quite a bit on my jeep trying to get it all together so
it'll be kinda nice.  After installing a new transmission by myself as
well as reconstructing the exhaust system I was excited to get it running
and start flushing the engine.  After it wouldn't start a few times, and I
disconvered there was no spark, I decided it was time to work over the
wiring.  After about 2 hours of soldering, heat shrinking, and fighting
with split loom tubing, I was all set.  I tried it again and no luck.

I kept thinking it wouldn't work because of a bad ground since I had a
fender off.  Then it hit me...

The computer was still attached to the fender.  Doh!  Then I requested
that my roommate shoot me.  Plugged it in, and it worked fine.

Just a story of stupidity.  It woulda never happened on my spitfire.
There's no computer to forget about.