RE: OD Transmission for Sale

To: "'Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk'" <Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: OD Transmission for Sale
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:09:45 -0600
go ahead Sebastian, rub it in.  Yes, we here on the west side of the
Atlantic are in the unenviable position of having the car bodies outlast the
mechanical pieces  :-)

That's why complete Spitfires can sometimes be had for $200 usd.... with
usable frame/body.

Jim
Rusty Acres.. the LBC final resting grounds in Texas.