Re: Info about Mike Cook

To: MWO Jeans & Fashion <MWO.Jeans.Fashion@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Info about Mike Cook
From: Ron Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 14:10:55 -0500
MWO Jeans & Fashion wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get the book 'The Triumph Spitfire' from the
>author
> Mike Cook. It is published by Tab book #2079, but I can't find it in book shop
> lisitings. Someone told me it is still available.
>
> BTW, Mike Cook seems to be part of the Triumph/USA company in those days. Does
> someone know about him?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael Moenstermann
>
> Osnabrueck/Germany

Michael,

In the States it can be obtained from The Roadster Factory, Part #
RFP25, $10.25 US, and is shown as currently available in the Green Price
List.  Their URL is:    <http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/>.  No
financial interest on my part!  It is a pretty good "little" book.  I
would think that some of the European distributors would have copies as
well.

Regards,

Ron Fowler
'80 Inca Yellow Spitfire with Overdrive