Re: Rotary Spitfire trade

To: "Ron Fowler" <triumph@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire trade
From: "richard stieg" <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:25:35 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
To: Ron Fowler (E-mail) <triumph@ameritech.net>
Cc: GRMTim@aol.com <GRMTim@aol.com>; spitfires@autox.team.net
<spitfires@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire runs really well

>Joe,
>
>Is that a hint to Tim that you might trade 'Tiny Tim' to him for that
>"Rotary Powered Beast" even up???

I'll go one better'n that and throw several differentials and a pile 'o
parts of some sort from the garage floor in on the deal.  Even the remnants
of a gallon of Dodge Viper Red-but tell 'em he's gotta act "now"-the swap
even price is only good until I replace the rear end under the '75, then he
must give me the rotary spit and, oh, $2671.33.  taxes,title,returnable
bottles, license fees and trailer delivery not included.
your mileage may vary.

rick stieg, 75 spit-diffyless, up on jackstands, and obviously bored at work
:(