Re: diet coke commercial and spitfire

To: spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: diet coke commercial and spitfire
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:26:15 -0800
I think that we should launch a class action suit for the trauma that they
have caused all of the Spit owners who have seen or even heard of the ad. I
believe that a fitting settlement would be for Coca-Cola to pick up the
tabs for us all to do ground up restorations on our cars. How does that sit
with my fellow list members?

- Mark