Engine pulled

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine pulled
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 19:38:49 -0800

        The oily old 1147 engine is pulled from the cradle, complete with its
transmission on my current '66 Mk II project.  I must say, this was one of
the easiest engine removal jobs I've ever done.  Heck, it was a lot of fun.
  Now to start work on pulling the body tub.  Fun fun fun!

-Dan Canaan
-66 Mk II
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |