Re: Radio Installation Part II

To: rick_gregory@yahoo.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Installation Part II
From: SpitfireKP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:44:23 EST
I have two old Sony Speakers from my Dad's E type sitting on the shelf behind
the seats. The sound is remarkably good considering the circumstances. They
are not connected to anything. The only problem is that when the engine gets
loud, you have to turn it up, but when you get to a stop sign, the volume is
extremely loud, and must be turned down again. It can get annoying, but if you
wanted a radio that adjusted its volume with the engine speed, you'd drive a
Benz or an Audi.

KRis Powell