Re: positive rear camber question

To: trunnell@mindspring.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: positive rear camber question
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:21:04 EST
In a message dated 2/12/99 4:45:37 PM Central Standard Time,
trunnell@mindspring.com writes:

<<  I know that eventually everything will start to sag a little and
 I'll be in the zone, but for right now I'd like the rear about 2 degrees
 negative.  Does anyone have any advice? >>

AFAIK, there is no adjustment for rear camber.  The spring can be re-arched to
provide the desired camber, either professionally or by using a BFH at home
(Ted Schumacher at TS Imported in Pandora, Ohio described the process for me
once).  I don't have the specs you'd need, and personally, I'd be inclined to
take it to a pro for re-arching.  I'm SURE what you really want to do at the
moment is to take the whole assembly apart again!

Scott Barr
ScottBarr8@aol.com