Grassroots Motorsports Web page revisions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, 914@porschelist.org
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports Web page revisions
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:44:21 EST
Hey Guys,

We have made a major revision to our web page. We have added a Whats New
Section, are offering online classified ads, posted weekly and have added a
general webboard for all types of sports car and racing questions.
I would appreciate our readers checking it out and offering their comments. I
would also like to invite non readers to check it out.
Sorry for the commercial nature of this posting, but I would like some
feedback on this before we unleash this to the general public.

Tim Suddard/Publisher/GRM