Re: OiL Spill Cleanup

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: OiL Spill Cleanup
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:03:16 -0800
THe smell of a cat after they've been sleeping near a warm, oily engine is
one of my absolute favourite smells in the world!

I'm serious! I'd _love_ to find a man that smelled like that!

I guess I'll have to settle for Nigel.<g>

Laura G. and Nigel

p.s.-second favourite is the smell of skunk-smells fresh and clean to me.