parts wanted

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts wanted
From: Mark Sinclair <msinclair@dis-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:56:59 -0800
Greetings all:

Well I'm finally getting into my project, 64' Spit Mk1-4 combo. Body gets
painted next week so I expect I'll have quite afew questions over the next
few weeks.

Meantime I'm looking for some parts.

Rear end - complete would be best. 3.89 Diff, axles, spring, hubs, drums,
radius arms, the lot. I want to upgrade to the later swing spring which I
think is from the MK4 and 1500's.

Doors - Complete set of internals plus striker plates for left and right
doors for a MK3 Spit. I have some bare door sheels so I'm really just after
some internals but complete doors are fine as well.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area so somewhere local would be best.

Thanks
Mark Sinclair