RE: FW: BPC Newsletter/Moss Upholstery Sale

To: "'Simmons, Reid W'" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: RE: FW: BPC Newsletter/Moss Upholstery Sale
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:08:52 -0600

------_=_NextPart_000_01BE65C2.6BAFD9A0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Reid,

My understanding is that these are the Moss upholstery kits.  The BPC acts as
a distributor for them.  I asked about black vinyl and vinyl with houndstooth
inserts.  This is what they sent me for a quote:

(Moss part numbers)

644-330 blk vinyl 73-76         210.00
644-350 houndstooth 77-80       210.00
644-370  seat back foams        44.00x2
644-380,390  bottom foams       45.00 each

Moss shipping would be additional/22.95 at Moss rates (to central Iowa)

If we can't get a 'bulk discount' you can contact them at:

the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
      176 Lincoln Street
       Bangor, ME 04401
     Phone: 207 990 3422
      Fax: 207 945 3518
    Email: mail@theBPC.com
    Website: www.theBPC.com

No financial interest for me except I plan on getting the best seat covers at
the best price!

I am resending the attachment, I never saw it on the list.  I apologize if
this is a duplicate.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'