Re: m/c

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2),
Subject: Re: m/c
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:09:28 -0500
At 10:06 AM 3/4/99, Bowen, Patrick A. RP2 wrote:
>I am rebuilding my master cylinder and would really like to clean all of
>the black gunk out of the resorvoir.  Any suggestions?  (bty late model,
>tandem type)

Pat,

I used a rag on the end of a tool I have for magnetically picking up nuts &
bolts. It is like one of those flexible "snakelight" things, allows you to
pressure the rag against most all those inside nooks and crannies.

Being the paranoid type, I always let some of the rag hang out of the
reservoir top, so I could pull it out if it fell off the flex tool.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."