Re: m/c rebuild take 2

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: m/c rebuild take 2
From: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:54:21 -0800 (PST)
Patrick,

It is funny you mentioned this because I did the same thing on my
rebuild last month... However, I was following the exploded diagram in
my Hayes manual. I quickly figured the diagram was flawed and reversed
the seals (which made them fit perfectly and lower). I remember the
seals bottom'd out and really had to be jammed in when inserted
backwards. (Thus I never even tried to connect the reservoir) -- They
went right in when I flipped them around the right way.

--Rick