RE: locking tires, and tires

To: "'A666K@aol.com'" <A666K@aol.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: locking tires, and tires
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:05:49 -0600
I got this from the Yokohama Web site.

We at Yokohama would like to apologize for the delay in responding to
your      e-mail inquiry.  In an effort to improve our Webster,
technical problems have created a backlog in our mailing system.  The
widest tire recommended for a 5? rim width is the 185/60VR13.

Thank you for your interest in our products,
Yokohama Tire Corporation