need bonnet

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: need bonnet
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:51:36 -0500
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a nice clean GT6 bonnet.  My requirements are simple
(perhaps not so easy to get), no rust, no big dents.  I have a 1500 Spitfire
with a GT6 motor.  So, I am looking for a GT6 III bonnet.  I have replaced
numerous body panels and I want to do the job right.  I also hope to get the
bonnet in a week or two.  I hope to finish painting the car by the end of
the month.  Yikes!!!

At this point I am looking for scrap yards to call or any other info.

I am located in western MA.

I am not on the triumph list.  Is there anyone who could forward this
message to that list for me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Dave C
79 Spit 6

PS if anyone needs a cheep bonnet, I could help.  I have a GT6 and a Spit
bonnet.  The GT6 has a little too much bondo for me and the Spit has a
little rust, but it is not bad.