Weber bits for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber bits for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:45:17 -0800 (PST)

Slapping on my Fat Chance Garage hat for a moment, I'll offer a Weber
DCOE setup for sale.  I'll put on my Team.Net admin hat and rant
about the growing number of commercial posts later!

Anyway, what I've got, buy one or both!

Weber 45 DCOE - brand new, I'd say still in the box, but the box     $300.00
                seems to have disappeared.

Weber DCOE manifold - Fits 8 port 1296, 1500 heads.  With linkage    $150.00
      for a throttle cable, not the older style leve arm.  Could
      be made to work, though.  Again, brand new unit.

Both items together, about 60 per cent of major vendor cost:         $425.00

Prices do not include shipping.  No air horns or air filters for the carb,
available seperately.  And of course, the purchaser will get my advice on
installation and jetting, as well as a discount on jets and such if also
purchased through the Fat Chance Garage.  If interested, let me know.

mjb.