Re: A real 'gay' day....

To: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: A real 'gay' day....
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:00:21 -0000
Perhaps Jonmac can
>enlighten us why we had to park half a mile from the centre and be taken
>in by Land-rover 'train' when there was a massive empty car park right
>by the door?

Those two arenas are reserved at weekends for visiting club use. Equally,
because the on-site speed limits of 10mph are consistently ignored, this is
why the shuttle is kept running.
With further reference to Jonmac, a big thankyou for his
>time taken out for a chat, most appreciated!

A pleasure

A further favour to be requested from Jonmac. can
>you confirm or deny that the 'colouring-in' are not just for small
>children?:-)

Children come in varying ages :-)

Jonmac