Re: birthday

To: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>, "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>,
Subject: Re: birthday
From: "james carpenter" <james@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:54:45 -0000

>I wouldn't know as I have a sodium defeciency. Hurrah! I can have all that
>want without fear of "rust"! <G>

With out fear of rust huh! Ever noticed how blood is a perfect catalyst to
rust.  If your car cuts you, or you on your car.  Then you blood will
devolve your cars body.  Unless it's the other way around where it turns
rust into metal.  Cool if so then that's were the vampire legend comes from?
Vampires are ancient classic car owners who go around getting blood to
restore the bodywork from the villagers down in the valley.

Hum, nope this is not writing the remaining 10,000 words for my
dissertation, I'll shutup then.  I have got some very nice pictures.  My
head hurts.