Seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Seats
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:56:45 -0500

Are there any non-original seats that would install into a Spitfire 1500?
Different brands, aftermarket seats, whatever. Just wondering -- checking
out my options to get some reasonable back support in my '78 Spitfire whose
seat foams have seen better days. And whatever came of the list placing a
huge seat covers/foams order in hopes of getting a discount? That's really
what I want to do -- replace the foams and covers -- but I figured perhaps
different seats entirely might be an economical alternative. Thanks for any
info.

Eric.

-----
Eric Yates