Re: Locating Spitfire 1500 decals

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Locating Spitfire 1500 decals
From: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@tempest.nac.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:39:04 -0500
Eric, you asked about the location of the front "Spitfire 1500" decal on my
'79.

I measured them with a flexible tape measure, in <shudder> fractions,
instead of the silly Metric stuff.  :)

BOTTOM EDGE:

with the tape hooked on the bottom edge of the bonnet, the LEFT side of the
'1' is 3 5/8".  The RIGHT '0' side is 3 11/16".

with the tape hooked on the 'seam' between the bonnet and the headlight
surround, the farthest edge of the 'E' is 2  5/8".

Cheers,

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna, NJ USA
"Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view."