Alternator Conversion Article

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternator Conversion Article
From: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:48:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone! (Hope life is treating you well)

Recently, my stock Lucas Alternator died and I read over a post from
Jay Baker regarding a conversion to a more powerful, Bosch alternator.

Definately interested in boosting my weak charging system, I went
ahead with the conversion. I outlined my conversion in an article so
that others may benefit. I've posted the article on my site, try this
link if you'd like to view it:

http://www.apiinc.com/rick/spitalt.html

I would certainly recommend that everyone consider this option if you
are in need to replace your alternator.

Happy daze...
--Rick