Re: Vicky Brits SPRING catalog

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vicky Brits SPRING catalog
From: "Alan Black" <ablack@sweetmemoriesflorals.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:34:09 -0800
I got it today too, only it would have made more sense if their Fall catalog
with the Blue MkIV hadn't been sitting in the mailbox right next to it. I
went from having none of their catalogs to both of them in the same day!

Alan
'77 Spitfire 1500 (completely in pieces except for the front suspension)