Re: Front Spoiler

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>, Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>,
Subject: Re: Front Spoiler
From: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 23:49:18 GMT
Hi Atwell,

Could you please describe this valence you mention.  Until recently, I didn't
realize that Emma Peel (1980) was missing a spoiler at all - it's not so obvious
on the rubber bumper cars.  I've been looking around for one here in BC with
no luck so far, but now wonder if I'm missing more parts (like a valence).
Below my current bumper is metal crossframe with three holes in it.  This is
painted the original colour.

Thanks,

Neil
1980 Spitfire (Emma Peel - not spoiled, but definetly pampered)