Re: a warning

To: "Glenn Trunnell" <trunnell@mindspring.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a warning
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 21:21:28 -0700
The very first time I had Nigel out on the road, he smoked and I had thought
he fire-(the guy, not Dave, who put in the stereo decided to do some
rewiring as the car didn't look like a rice-mobile under the hood!)-my room
mate, who's a restauntuer, and therefore has experience with fires, jumped
out and cautisoiusly opened the bonnet as I jumped out and grabbed the
extinguisher. Luckily, it was only smoke. Luckily, because I realized that I
didn't know how to operate the extinguisher!

Dave came and picked up the car and rectified the situation-and I went home
and read the directions to learn how to use the extinguisher.

Laura (be prepared!) G. and (Ol Smokey!) Nigel