LBC-kind of-but we can relate!

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC-kind of-but we can relate!
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 10:04:52 -0700
I was reading a P.J. O'Rourke piece the other day, from his "Car and
Drivel-er, Driver" days. He was test driving a Jag XJ12-and what a wonderful
car it was, couldn't find a thing wrong with it --"(But every now and then
in the middle of the night the XJ's would go off for no other reason than to
remind you that Jaguars are made in England.)" REminding me that no matter
how much we may work on them, or how close to perfection we get them, they
will always remind us somehow of their ethnic heritage!

Well, _I_ thought it was funny...

Laura G. and (he has a wire loose!) Nigel