Re: That PDWA thingy

To: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Subject: Re: That PDWA thingy
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:37:38 -0400
Yeah, but is senses the pressure difference by virtue of a normally-centered
"piston" in the PDWA bore being able to move off-center to whichever side has
the
leak (and consequently, less "pressure"...)  I was of the impression that in
doing so it also effectively blocked off the intake and exit port for that
"side"
eliminating the possibility of pumping *all* of your fluid out.

I have an old one I'm going to have to pull apart and look at...

JS